Exactly What We Do With Our Dublin Boiler Repair Services
By identifying and fixing any faults early on, our service checks assist to keep your boiler healthy and minimise the possibilities of a serious failure occurring in the future. Manufacturers recommend boiler service checks once a year, but if you’re unsure when your next service is needed, give us a call right away. We’ll help you figure it out.
What we check in the boiler service:
- To check for problems, the boiler was put through its paces.
- Examine all key boiler components, including the burner, heat exchanger, and spark electrode.
- It is important to ensure that all of the terminals and internal flue components have been properly sealed.
- Use a flue gas analyzer to make sure the burner is burning efficiently.
- If necessary, boiler parts should be cleaned.
- To make sure there were no gas leaks, a gas tightness test was performed.
- Boiler casing tested to verify if it’s securely sealed